Looking for a Dynamic, Growth Oriented Environment?
Interested in a company where your contribution can have a significant impact?
At Calex, we are always searching for skilled, self motivated team players to share in our success.
Multiple opportunities exist with our three product lines; DC/DC converters, AC/DC power supplies and Instrumentation Modules.
Calex is located in beautiful Northern California, approximately 50 miles north of San Jose and 30 miles east of San Francisco. Our corporate facility is in the city of Concord which is within easy commute distance of affordable housing, a rare trait for the Bay Area.
Calex is an equal opportunity employer.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on your resume. Principals only. Mail, Fax, or Email resume and salary history to Calex Human Resources.
SMT Operator II
We are seeking an experienced SMT Operator II with the following prerequisites:
- Must have 2 years experience operating an SMT Machine
- Must be able to accurately identify components and package types
- Must be committed to quality
- Must have good eye/hand coordination
- Must have basic software knowledge including Excel
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, 6 am to 2:30 pm
- Ability to program SMT and AOI machines, but will train the right individual
Potential applicants must live within commute distance of Concord. No out-of-area applicants will be considered.
- Knowledge of safety and operation of Pick-n-Place machines
- Perform machine operator processes
- Ability to load feeders according to setup sheet
- Ability to understand feeder sizes and pitches
- Knowledge of component identification
- Ability to load program on machine(s)
Senior Design Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Design Engineer with the following prerequisites:
- BSEE, MSEE preferred.
- Five + years experience as a Power Supply Design Engineer, including:
- Magnetics design.
- Isolated and non-isolated designs.
- Advanced control loop designs.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Only applicants with the above prerequisites will be considered.
- Interpret electrical design requirements, develop specifications and schematics, conduct testing and record data measurements as needed.
- Provide for compliance with specifications, tolerances, safety factors and agency approvals.
- Assist in the design and development of test support equipment.
- Assist in PCB layout as needed as well as the mechanical and thermal design of our products.
- Evaluate customer application of Calex products and resolve customer problems related to Calex products as needed.
- Support the pre-production and release process of designs in compliance with ISO requirements.
- Support Design Validation Testing in the event questions arise.
Please email your resume and salary history to Calex at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: Design Eng.