Railway electronics are installed in settings that are typically dirty, exposed to harsh weather conditions and/or experience extreme shock and vibration. Calex offers an extensive selection of products that have been designed to withstand the most demanding railway environments and are built to meet the relevant Railway Standard requirements of EN50155 (2017).
Calex offers several products that are ideal for applications such as:
- Driver’s Cabin
- Traveler’s Cabin
- Track Side
- Products ranging in power from 50 watts to 1,000 watts.
- Covering all traction batteries 24V – 110VDC (incl. 12V)
- Standard brick size DC-DC converters
- Chassis mount and DIN-rail versions
- Convection cooled (no fan) from -40ºC up to 85ºC ambient & up to 110ºC case temperature
- Extensive EVT/DVT test and evaluation
- High efficiency >95%